- What is a Graphic Processor?
A GPU is used to accelerate the process and creation of images on a hardware device. the world’s first GPU was the GeForce 256 by Nvidia in 1999.
- Types of graphic processors:
- Dedicated Graphics cards: Dedicated GPU is when the GPU uses its own memory and processor so, it relies on itself to work
- Integrated Graphics cards: Integrated GPU is when the GPU is integrated into the CPU so, it takes memory and processing power from the rest of the device.
- Hybrid Graphics Processing: hybrid means that the GPU is both integrated and dedicated methods to give options for how much power usage the device uses and performance output from the device.
- Types of Displays
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) display is a a screen display that uses a panel of LEDs as the light source to display content from the device.
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) is a display that uses a vacuum tube coated with phosphors to emit light onto the display from the device
- VR Headset Displays
- Comprised of 2 small led screens that displays in 720p
Just another WordPress site